- Orders ‧Accounting ‧Delivery:
2061 NW US Highway 19,
Crystal River, FL 34428
T 352-564-1150 F 352-564-1156
- Price Term : FOB Crystal River, Florida
- Prices :
All pricing is subject to change. Customers will be notified of changes in pricing one month prior to the effective date.
- Payment Term :
All orders are subject to our credit approval. With approved credit, term is Net 30 Days from shipment arrival date. Payment can be made either by check, wire transfer or credit card.
- Late Charge :
All invoices not paid by Due Date will be subject to late charges in the amount of 1% per month.
No shipments will be made on past due accounts until payments are settled.
- Orders Require Down Payment :
For items that Marine Town does not stock regularly or are in need of customization, 30% down payment will be required.
- Custom Orders :
We welcome you to develop custom projects with us! An overview of our process and requirements for custom projects has been provided below for your reference. A 50% down payment is required in order to open custom tooling. This balance will be due prior to delivery of a tooling sample.
Drawing → Prototype → 50% Down Payment of Tooling Cost → Tooling → 50% Balance of Tooling Cost → Tooling Sample → 30% Down Payment for Order → Mass Production
- Minimum Order :
No minimum order quantities are required unless otherwise specified when a quote is offered and less-than-standard-pack quantities are allowed.
- Drop Ship Order :
A handling fee of US$50 will be charged for every drop ship order.
- International Air / Express Fee :
Marine Town shall not be liable for the freight cost of international air/express shipments incurred as a result of new or increased demand for product without advanced notice.
All returned product must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number issued by Marine Town. Special order products will only be considered for return in the event of product failure. Products returned with cosmetic or functional damages (including, but not limited to, surface or installation damages) resulting from improper use by the customer will not be issued a credit.
- The RMA# must be clearly marked on the outside of the box.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization is not an approval or guarantee of credit.
- Proof of purchase is required for all RMA submissions.
- Non-warranty return：
- Will be subject to a 15% restocking fee assuming the product is returned in a saleable condition.
- Must be requested within 30 days of the original receipt date and accompanied by the proof of
- Must be returned in "like-new" or "saleable" condition with original package
(at Marine Town's discretion).
- Products in this catalog are primarily stainless steel 316 in exception to tubing, plates and accessories such as pins, screws, and washers. Material may vary due to differential demand or function.
- Each product will have a size tolerance under casting process or secondary machining such as polishing. Specification differences from the catalog under these circumstances will be acceptable.
- Marine Town reserves the right to adjust specifications in order to improve the product function without prior notification to customers.
- Marine Town advises customers against the use of cleaning solutions containing harsh chemicals when caring for stainless steel products as these are known to increase the potential for rust and corrosion. Damage to products resulting from such will not be covered under the Marine Town warranty policy.