- 21F-2, No.33, Sec. 1, Minsheng Rd.,
Banqiao Dist., New Taipei City 220, Taiwan
T 886-2-29579880 F 886-2-29579882 ORDERS
- Document Fee :
- Certificate of Origin from Taiwan: US$100
- Certificate of Origin from China/CHAFTA/Form S: US$100
- Form A from China: US$160
- Handling cost for aired/expressed magnetic products :
For aviation safety concerns, no magnetism can be sensed for parcels carried by aircraft. To isolate magnetism, special packaging is required and therefore handling fee US$30 will be charged.
It's important for the customers to understand that even if special packaging will be done, inspection may still be requested by the authority. And any related fees will be at the customer's own expense.
- Handling cost for Air shipment :
- FOB Taiwan: US$150
- FOB China: US$200
(Fees are subject to adjustment according to the real market situation.)
Marine Town Inc. warrants to the original purchaser that all products will be free from defect of materials or workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. RETURN POLICY
The warranty is void if the product has been damaged by accident, abuse, misuse or neglect, improper installation or service, or unauthorized modifications, misapplication or other use not arising out of defects in material and workmanship. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to evaluate Marine Town's products for fit and application for their specific needs.
Marine Town shall not be responsible or liable for incidental, consequential costs, expenses of removal, labor costs associated with replacement/repair of installation or products, and damages incurred by the original purchaser, cooperation, or personal injury.
For efficient compensation and quality improvement, the following information will be required to clarify and approve the claim.
- Invoice number
- Defective quantity
- Photos or videos of the claimed item to show the problem.
- Return of one piece of the defective product to Marine Town may be required for evaluation.
The claim may not be accepted if the defective product is scrapped prior to Marine Town's approval.
Replacement product will be shipped with the customers' next sea shipment. Requests for delivery of replacement product via express or air will be at the customer's expense. If replacement stock is not available, Marine Town will issue a credit note which can be deducted from the customer's next order PRODUCT INFORMATION
- This represents Marine Town's in-house products which go through passivation, salt spray test, and rigid inspections to assure quality and reliability before delivery.
- Products in this catalog are primarily stainless steel 316 in exception to tubing, plates, and accessories such as pins, screws, and washers. Material may vary due to differential demand or function.
- Each product will have a size tolerance under casting process or secondary machining such as polishing. Specification differences from the catalog under these circumstances will be acceptable.
- Marine Town reserves the right to adjust specifications in order to improve product function without prior notification to customers.
- Marine Town advises customers against the use of cleaning solutions containing harsh chemicals when caring for stainless steel products as these are known to increase the potential for rust and corrosion. Damage to products resulting from such will not be covered under the Marine Town warranty policy.